We Wash Information:
- Just a bath! We Wash does not include grooming.
- Please call for an appointment or request online. Last appointment is 3pm daily.
- Proof of vaccinations are required for We Wash. Your appointment cannot be confirmed until we receive a copy of your pet’s current vaccinations. Vaccinations required: Rabies and Distemper Parvo (DHPP). These can be emailed to:
- Prices may vary depending on length and condition of coat. We do not wash heavily matted dogs. Matting is unhealthy and painful for dogs, and washing a matted dog can make the condition worse. If you need assistance with a matted coat, please speak with a member of our staff. We offer de-matting services.
- See more information including cancellation policy.
Save time! Download and fill out the necessary forms before you get here.
|Small (0-20 lbs) . . . .||$25.00|
|Medium (21-40 lbs) . . . .||$30.00|
|Large (41-60 lbs) . . . .||$35.00|
|X-Large (61-80 lbs) . . . .||$40.00|
|XX-Large (81 lbs – up) . . . .||$50.00|
|De-Matt . . . .||$10.00 – Up|
|De-Shed . . . .||$10.00 – Up|
|Hand Scissor . . . .||$10.00 – Up|
|Clean Face & Clean Feet . . . .||$15.00 – Up|
|Flea Treatment . . . .||$10.00 – Up|
|Tick Removal . . . .||$10.00 – Up|
|Medicated Bath . . . .||$8.00|
|(with owners shampoo) .||$5.00|
|Flea & Tick Topical . . . .||$15.00 – Up|
A LA CARTE
|Nail Clipping . . . .||$10.00|
|Nail Clipping & Grind . . . .||$15.00|
|Teeth Brushing . . . .||$6.00|
|Sanitary Trim . . . .||$10.00|
|Gland Expression . . . .||$15.00|
|Ear Cleaning . . . .||$5.00 – Up|
Happy K9 takes great pride in providing a clean, safe,
low-stress, and nurturing environment.
Our prices are based upon the size of your dog and condition of the coat. We will gladly give you a starting price and/or price range for your pet but cannot give you a precise price until we evaluate your pet in person and discuss your individual needs.
Most dogs are completed in four hours or less.
Please notify us of any physical, medical or behavioral issues you pet may have while making your appointment and prior to their grooming session.
We believe in gentle grooming. Happy K9 WILL NOT perform excessive dematting. Partial or full shavedowns will be required if the dematting process will be too intense or painful for your pet.
Please, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. No-Shows will be given a warning the first time. On the second No-Show, clients will be required to put down a 50% deposit at time of making any future appointments.
Happy K9 reserves the right to refuse to groom any pet for the health and safety of the groomer, the pet, or other customers. Also, services may be refused or discontinued if it is determined that a dog presents an unsafe condition. Such conditions include behavioral issues and health problems.