Last self-serve bath time is 5:30pm daily.
No appointment needed. First come, first served.
Self-Serve Wash Rules:
Please help us maintain a safe environment for all pets and owners.
- Do not leave your pet unaccompanied at the wash station for any reason. If you must step away, please ask staff for help.
- All pets must be accompanied by a human age 16 or over at all times – even while waiting.
- Children under 16 may not wash pets without someone over 16 at the same wash station.
- Disruptive or aggressive pets may be asked to wait outside of the shop.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to refuse to allow dogs with heavily matted coats to be self-serve washed. Matting is unhealthy and painful for dogs, and washing a matted dog can make the condition worse. If you need assistance with a matted coat, please speak with a member of our staff. We offer de-matting services.
- Shampoo — No extra charge for specialty shampoo (i.e. flea & tick or medicated)
- A friendly and knowledgeable staff always ready to help!
- A dirty dog!
|Small (0-20 lbs) . . . .||$12.00|
|Medium (21-40 lbs) . . . .||$17.00|
|Large (41-60 lbs) . . . .||$22.00|
|X-Large (61 + lbs) . . . .||$25.00|
A LA CARTE
OUR FRIENDLY STAFF IS ALWAYS HERE TO HELP!
|Nail Clipping . . . .||$10.00|
|Nail Clipping & Grind . . . .||$15.00|
|Teeth Brushing . . . .||$6.00|
|Sanitary Trim . . . .||$10.00|
|Gland Expression . . . .||$15.00|
|Ear Cleaning . . . .||$5.00 – Up|
|Zodiac Flea & Tick Topical. . . .||$15.00 – Up|